Friday, March 21, 2008

Wanna be in my crew?

Okay so for the last couple of years, I've wanted to learn how to dance...
No, seriously.
I've even teased my daughter that I'm gonna get krunk at her 13th birthday party, you can imagine how well that's going over.
Seriously, though. I really want to learn how to dance. Not just a drink and a two step, like really go to school and learn different styles of dance. No one in my family really has ever danced that much, but I do have one aunt who broke out and started ballroom dancing. She always says how much fun it is and how its a hard workout so her whole body toned up as a result.
My guilty pleasure is ABDC - America's Best Dance Crew...yea, and???
I haven't missed an episode since the show came on, and I watch it on the internet, and the reruns...I love it, I'm hooked.
I'm putting dance classes on my to do list, and by next year, my wu-tang is gonna be sick!
I'll finally get the chance to redeem myself after I was DENIED the chance to perform in the 10th grade color guard step show routine...bitches was hatin because I was the best self-taught dancing superstar they had ever seen.

Screw you Blue Team!!!





Oh Yeah and Jabbawockeez for the win all the way, Status Quo sucks it was rigged, we love you Kaba Modern, we know the deal.

3 comments:

labbay said...

i don't know....will there be some type of...um...er.. compensation?...or sumthin free

labbay said...

i have taken ur advice...please visit 'know what really pisses me off?....

will write for food said...

why did I just get the visual of you dancing like the chick in the omarion "touch" video??

...I can't stop laughing.

but its cool c, it'll be hot just like those dance sequences in breakin 2 electric boogaloo.