Friday, March 21, 2008

I was on the radio yestersay so "Google Me Baby"

Okay so, I was on the radio yesterday.

Teyana Taylor...the cute girl with the big hair from Sweet Sixteen was on the radio station in Philly and I called in and actually got through. She was talking about positive stuff for girls, so I called in and spoke to her and they aired it.

Thank you, thank you ...you all are too kind.

Anyway, I should have talked longer, maybe even plugged my business, but I got nervous (lol) and ended the call quickly.

Anyway, I'm a celebrity now. Self-proclaimed.

Check out her new song, Google Me Baby...its so cute, and she's really talented.

2 comments:

who? said...

Teyana Taylor? So mad I didn't go to that party wednesday. what station was that on? and def could have plugged the biz... and what exactly is the biz?

Courtney said...

100.3. You should have seen me rehearsing what I was going to say while I was on hold. When I finally got her on the line, I was talking a mile a minute, and then I just was like: okay bye...lol.duh.
The business is motivational speaking and empowerment coaching for teenage girls and teenage mothers...trying to get these girls out here to think about getting money instead of getting laid.