Friday, March 21, 2008

And Now the News...

Rogue Stingrays????
Did you hear about the woman killed by the Eagle Ray in Florida yesterday???
What a tragedy this is...no one to blame, just a horrible accident that nothing can be done about. Can you imagine what it was like to see and experience this? When it happened to Steve Irwin (RIP Steve) it was a little easier to comprehend, but this is just absolutely random.
And then the damn thing was HUGE!!! They say the ray was at least 5 feet wide and weighed about 75 pounds!!!

Here's a picture of the little bastard...



I don't think that visor is going to fit him...

On a possibly related note, I know by now you've heard that our water supply is most likely contaminated with people's prescription drugs. I wouldn't be surprised of the damn stingray was high on xanax or something.

Stingrays can't fly.

Unless they're high.

2 comments:

who? said...

that's terrible... but I'm dying at the fact that the stingray is rocking the lady's hat! damn, that's gangsta

Courtney said...

Yea...seriously, why did they do that? I thought I was the only person who would notice something like that...that is definitely gangsta.
I don't care what nobody says...that sting ray is high.