Friday, March 21, 2008

Run Fat Girl Run

Are you sure?
Let me take off my shoes...
Okay, well, this shirt I have on is wool, so that may be it. Let me take that off too.
You know, I thought these pants felt a little heavy when I put them on this morning...
Hey fat bastard...it's you!!!

I realized last week that I've kinda let myself go. Not intentionally, and not to the point of no return, but still. I was 158 about 4 months ago, and I swear I don't know how or when those extra 14 pounds came from.

They say stress makes fat build up on you, and I may be the prime example of that. Being stressed causes you to be tired which causes you to be lazy which causes you to be 172 pounds.

I carry it well...people are always surprised to find out how much I weigh, but still I can feel the fatness, even worse the unhealthiness of it all.

I'm supposed to be starting on Monday...you know the Monday that never comes?

I'm gonna do it this time, I'm focused right now...

Ooooo did somebody say donuts??

Homer eating his donut

No comments: