Friday, March 21, 2008

I know who killed chivalry.

His name is Steve.

Everyday I see him, I'm amazed by his behavior, and then I remember who I'm dealing with. I don't know him personally, but this guy gets under my skin something fierce.
Its like are you really going to step on that elderly lady with the cane just so you can be the first one on the trolley? Is it really that serious?

You know how the trolley has a designated place to stop, but it could be one or two inches off...Steve likes to scoot left or right so that he can be ready and waiting when the doors open up. After he gets on he scurries to his favorite seat by the window, and puts on his super, extra large, industrial headphones and zones out in blissful ignorance of how rude and annoying he is.

Maybe its me. Maybe I should just mind my business...probably.

I can't though. It happens everyday without fail. The elderly, the blind, the maimed, the handicapped...no one is safe from Steve.

When will his reign of terror end???

No comments: